Monday 13 October 2014

12 collage & line

For the intangible I got heavily confused and generally a bit stressed about the whole thing. Surprisingly it turned out to be that I'd been overcomplicating the whole thing and I just needed to sit some where neutral (that also makes good coffee) and write/draw it out. Once I'd settled on showing Death as doing his work rather than Death as his whole complex self (aside from the cat one, that is all Death) I found it a lot easier to come up with ideas and how the colours and composition could show what I wanted. I then made some new textures to go with what I wanted to do. For the black/gray it was using ink to make patterns/mark and then the majority are what ink looks like bled through paper. for the colour I just found my old brusho experiment paper and thought it was appropriate for Terr Pratchett's Death.



















No comments:

Post a Comment