Friday 12 December 2014

Hot dog research

As I'd finished the characters I moved onto how to actually make a hotdog book as I'd only heard about how to do it off people. I had never made one before, which is why I have been so keen on making one. I have wanted more experience in making simple books as that is the area I would like to move into. 



However as I'd heard so much about how they were simple I shoved the thought of making the book to the end of finishing my characters. This led to the crushing realisation that I had let myself think solely of the characters without checking to see how many pages you get with a hotdog books. Since realising this I have had to revise my character list based on who I think will work best in the book and how well I think I've drawn them.

No comments:

Post a Comment