Tuesday 4 November 2014

Proposal

Studio Brief 3:

I intend to produce a small screen printed book of Discworld characters and a few (4-5) more detailed, larger prints. It will focus on the characters, the different genre of Discworld book and the best quotes from the character. I will be aiming to communicate the Discworld characters, humanity and the sensible absurd that is Discworld. My audience is mainly fans of Discworld but I also want it to apply to potential fans and people who've only seen the adaptations.

Studio Brief 2:

I intend to produce 4 10 second stings showing 4 of my favourite characters (or character groups) based on what I am doing in studio brief 3. It will be aimed at the same as printed pictures and will focus on the same as well as how the characters relate to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment