Tuesday 11 November 2014

Screen Printing

For my screen print I used the line work from a Susan I'd drawn earlier and I think it came out really well, I like the frame a lot and I think that's where I'm going to take the printed pictures brief. Next I'm going to look into adding some block colour on another layer, maybe the frame? maybe the background? I think that it might be best to keep the character as just the lifework but add more detail, though I should try to incorporate little aspects of colour. The other thing that the worksop made me think about was how colour appears on a page, it's one thing to like a colour in the pot but the colour on the paper might be different and I'll need to test any colour on the paper I want to use.



Newsprint 


Cartridge 



Heavy stock somerset 


No comments:

Post a Comment