Tuesday 15 March 2016

Bioluminescent

http://laughingsquid.com/the-dino-pet-a-toy-dinosaur-that-comes-to-life-with-bioluminescent-dinoflagellates/?utm_content=buffer3e86b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer


While searching for deep sea creatures to draw on Pinterest I came across this toy/pet that has been filled with a type of algae that emit the same kind of bioluminesence that many deep sea creatures do. If  I had the time (and the skill) I'd like to make my own range of this, I think this would work really well with different types of deep sea fish instead of the dinosaur.   


http://www.instructables.com/id/Grow-Your-Own-Bioluminescent-Algae/

I also found this link that shows you how to grow them yourself at home. I would really love too do this but I don't know how I could actually make the container and I'd like to do it properly, which would mean a lot of complications. If I could collaborate with someone who could make it then I would  do it immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment