Thursday 11 February 2016

New Brief Idea



 I'm currently in the process of going to the doctor  about going onto anti-depressants as well as getting diagnosed for another fatigue inspiring disorder. As I had been really interested in style blogs with outfit illustrations I had thought it would be quite fun to do something to that affect but documenting my different outfits over a period of two to four weeks. These would show the up and downs of depression and how it can look like being gross and lazy but it can also look like you have the energy to look good even when your head is in a bad place. However after getting quite attached to this idea I realised that I only had two live/competition briefs. So instead I'll be doing all seven tracks for secret 7". I'm going to do this with a fish theme as I'm currently all about Fish and it'll be nice to just get something finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment