Thursday 11 February 2016

City


As the week's word was city and it was when I was travelling from city to city each day I chose to draw my commute. I drew this on the train home and unfortunately I think you can tell. I still like the idea of the composition but I should have spent longer on it to have drawn it effectively. 

I also think that I did my colouring too quickly, I liked the idea of it having a limited colour palette that represents the different cities but I assumed that coloured lines would take this further than it did and I didn't have enough time left to make this what it cold have been if I wanted to submit it in time. I was still fresh to the idea of coloured lines, especially as it was recently after when Fred had encouraged me down that path. This was really baby steps to the right direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment