Monday 21 April 2014

3D

My original idea for the 3D mutation task was to have a teleporting power, I planned to do this with the help of paper cut outs creating the portal. My arm would go through them and if placed correctly it would look like I was going through them. 


However I decided that I should focus on deep sea diving as it was my chosen subject, so I moved into that and further from mutation. My ideas moved more towards creating a big paper cut out of an angler fish with an actual bulb for its angle. I was really happy with this idea as it seemed pretty playful  but after a conversation with Matt it evolved into doing a series of photos of my angler fish placed around a lights in different locations. I think this is what made it more interesting and fun to do.











No comments:

Post a Comment