Monday 21 April 2014

Three figures

For the three figures task I started with a character I'd already drawn and expanded on it before doing another two new ones. The tiny ring master gained much needed details as I sized it up and I chose to make his hat closer to a drummer boy type with a protruding brim at the front. After I was happy with the development of the characters I drew some thumbs and then the finals. These were done with etching in mind even though I was unable to go. because of this I drew them with the knowledge that I wouldn't be able to colour them and that I'd have to convey everything through line. However if I actually had etched these I would have to have simplified them a lot as I doubt I would be able to etch all the lines I drew.









No comments:

Post a Comment