Monday 27 January 2014

Printing

When it came to printing I had some issues, some my own fault and some technological. I had been going to my mum's house to print and not left myself anywhere near as much time as I should have done. As I had not thought about my mum's laptop and how slow it runs I had left my indesign work to do when I got home. This turned out to be a mistake as it failed on me multiple times and took me around ten times longer to do than it would have done in college. Next time I'm going to prep to print at college before printing at my mum's. I had also forgotten how awkward it can be to order the pages yourself before manually getting your printer to print on both sides and there was also the couple of times when I just plain forgot to take off the guide lines (I forgotten what else you call them).  As shown below.


No comments:

Post a Comment