Sunday 19 January 2014

The snowsuit

These two are my final line drawings for the snowsuit anecdote. I'm pretty happy with how they ended up but there is definitely some aspects I'd do differently. In the first the arms and the feet don't match up like I'd want them to and in the second the perspective slightly off. The second one really needed a staged photo to gain a proper reference. while the first just needed further practice than what I had already done.  



Below is the page where I tried to work out how to draw the second page. I did all my tests for it in dip pen as I wouldn't be able to make a mistake on the final and to know how to move the pen correctly.




This is just a page where I drew out the boy over and over again to try and improve and be sure of how to do it for the final.







No comments:

Post a Comment