Monday 27 April 2015

Hii 2








































I  originally drew this as a possible comic about being sick but I'm not great at comics and it sort of fell apart but as I liked the drawing I thought I'd finish it off for  a Hii Illustration submission. This became one of my favourite illustrations (that I've done) as I feel that everything works. The drawing doesn't have any obvious mistakes, the colouring has both pale, weak colours for being ill while also being lovely and spring like, and it has the stronger pink and brown colouring to stand out. There's also a pattern on the duvet that I made digitally (a first). However as much as I love this illustration I was unable to actually submit it as the error from last time persisted and didn't go through this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment