Monday 27 April 2015

Print characters

When it came to doing the characters for the print I found it a lot easier as I didn't have to worry about how they have to line up together and could just draw them. This meant that they ended up looking a lot better than the other characters but I think both the sets of characters suit their forms. We also worried a bit about where we could place them as the text is at the bottom of the print and we didn't want to place them too near that or move it. in the end we both went home and overnight we both had the same idea, to go back to the gadgets from the start and have them hover. I did however forget to place the lines around the eyes which was stupid but I think that just by having them have longer proportions and a smaller head made them look older.

No comments:

Post a Comment