Monday 27 April 2015

Useless

I treated this one more like an Illustration Friday, using word association to quickly come up with a concept (or in this case two). I did this based of what came to mind as the most useless object I would still have in my house and i came up with a bulb with the filament broken. which sounds really dull but I do always end up with broken bulbs that I'm not sure how to recycle and thought that maybe others would too. However when it came to the digital side (which went really well) I realised that just a bulb is a little dull so I added an expression to turn a regular bulb into character. When adding it to the template I found that I had a bunch of the paler colouring outside of the lines that I just hadn't been able to see on the white background. So I had to rather complicatedly erase all the edges as I couldn't tell in their unmerged appearance where had gone over and where hadn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment