Monday 9 May 2016

Trans friend

A friend of mine came out as M to F transgender and in response I started doing a little outfit research as to what to wear with a masculine frame to look more feminine. I know that she has a very similar figure to me but at 6,4, So I started with things that would suit me and would accentuate her long legs rather than her shoulders.   


I also read that shoulders that go up in a diagonal and skirts that go out to match the shoulders are excellent ways to easily look more feminine.  


I drew her properly in two different looks that would flatter her shape and look feminine. I chose to do these in my promarkers as I'm wanting a little break from all the digital colouring I've been doing lately and as I'm mostly making the clothes up, it helps to have the colours to use next to me. The loose jacket without a collar softens the shoulders while the baggy top covers the lack of boobs while still showing that she's pretty skinny. 



This one has the diagonal sleeves and the skirt, this creates the hourglass figure that is so stereotypically female. she also has the most glorious hair to draw. 


They both came out really well but there are so many pen marks and little mistakes that I should clean up digitally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment