Wednesday 18 May 2016

Smart Applied

Following the proud as punch mockups I wanted to apply my smart pattern to some things. The first that I thought of was that it would make a lovely stationary design. which led to me borrowing Fred's slogan of work smart. I really like this range of work smart, that led to applying it to the shopping bags and creating an expansion of the range that is shop smart. I thought this would work really well for back to school promotion sales but the amount of text made it a little busy. It does work with the sale promotion though but not with the blue lettering. The last expansion I did was the "you're so smart", This one is a little silly but I like that it's a bit of fun and it would make a great congratulations or graduation card.

No comments:

Post a Comment