Tuesday 10 May 2016

outfit drawing

This is Schmoedraws and I've spoken about her before on this blog and on my PPP one, but one of the drawing exercises she does is to draw her outfit. I think this a great way of improving characters and a quick way to get better at outfits. So I tried doing it myself. 


So here I am taking a photo of my outfit and getting ready to draw it. I spent a while drawing it out before deciding to colour this away from the computer like I did with the outfit drawings for my friend. I'd mostly been working analogue in response to how much digital work I'd been doing on most of my other projects but I also think that the immediacy of working with my pens suits the outfit drawings. Though these could do with cleaning up a little in photoshop. 




No comments:

Post a Comment